Sorry, you are not currently eligible.
Please note that you are not eligible to register for GP Link at this time due to one of the following reasons:
- You have not consented for the use of your information for the purposes of this wait list,
- You do not have permission to register someone else,
- You already have a Family Doctor/Nurse Practitioner in your community, or
- You do not live in the local health area
If the reason for your ineligibility should change in the future, please feel free to register again.
In the meantime, should you need medical care, please consider the following local resources:
- Local Walk-In Clinics
- Call 8-1-1, HealthLinkBC to get health information and services from a nurse, dietitian or pharmacist. Available 24/7
- Speak with your pharmacist who may be able to provide an emergency refill of your prescription, including medications for chronic conditions, or advice about over-the-counter medications for minor issues.
- If it is an emergency, please go to the ER or call 9-1-1.
- If you live in a different health area, contact your local Division of Family Practice to inquire if they have a patient attachment waitlist in your location.
Have a great day!
- NSDFP Team